Paneer & Apple-Celery Mint Salad Sandwich
- 3 TBSP Cremica Mint Sandwich Mayo
- 3 TBSP Paneer diced
- 1 TBSP apple diced
- ½ TBSP Celery stalk peeled and diced
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Cremica Ketchup
- ½ tsp. Chopped parsley
- Salt & pepper
- Mix the salad ingredients together and season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Place the salad on a bread slice and cover with another slice of bread.
- Press and cut the edges of the sandwich.
Surprise Pita Sandwiches
- 3 Cup Lettuce
- 180 gms – smoked turkey Breast/ or smoked chicken/ or grilled chicken/ or paneer
- ¼ cup red pepper
- 1 green chilli strips
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- ¼ cup Tandoori Sandwich Mayo
- 4 Pita Breads
Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and spoon into Pita rolls
- Tomato – 10 gm
- Capsicum (Red, Yellow, Green mixed) – 10 gm
- Onion – 10 gm
- Coriander – 5 gm
- Cremica’s Chipotle Sandwich Mayo – 10 gm
- Pepper – 3 gm
- Salt to taste
- Cut onion capsicum tomato and sauté it.
- Add chopped coriander and mix with Cremica’s Chipotle Sandwich Mayo.
- Add seasoning with salt and pepper and put this mixture on tortilla and roll it.