In 2008, operating out of a solitary outlet in Koramangala, Ammi’s Biryani set out on a remarkable journey driven by an unwavering purpose – to serve India’s choicest Biryani.
7 years into the journey, Ammi’s is now an established brand with several outlets spread across Bangalore, Chennai. At Ammi’s, we owe this success to one important ingredient that defines every delectable dish that goes out of our kitchen and on to the plate or in to the box – our Ammi’s love!
Every delicacy created in our kitchen combines the authentic recipe from the royal kitchens of the Sultanates with a mother’s reassuring touch. Ammi’s biryani is a tribute to the ever-so-inspiring taste of any mother’s secret ingredient – love.
Currently operational stores – 40 (Bangalore), 20 (Chennai)
Your craving for an Ammi’s biryani has 3 solutions:
- Dine at our outlet
- Get it delivered at your doorstep (within 45 minutes)
Our “Biryani in a Box” is a popular feature and a crowd favourite, where our food is delivered in boxes with separate compartments for the biryani, sliced onions , curd, a bone tray, and plastic cutlery, along with napkins and a mouth freshener. Now that ought to make you miss your mother.
- Cooked in State-of-Art Kitchen • No fat oil (only branded double filtered oil) • No fat meat (only lean meat) • No frozen meat (only fresh meat) • No added flavors (only natural ingredients) • Halal cut • No beef
Ammis in a snapshot:
- “Ammi’s Biryani” was founded in 2008 in Bangalore out of his passion to cook authentic biryani by NavajSharief to serve the city’s choicest Biryani.
- 5 years into the journey, Ammi’s is now an established brand with several outlets spread across the entire city. At Ammi’s, we owe this success to one important ingredient that defines every delectable dish that goes out of our kitchen and on to the plate or in to the box – our Ammi’s love!
- MrSharief developed this concept of “Biryani in a box”. The unique concept has been one of the most important USP of this brand. The biryani comes handy like a fast food in a box and convenient to eat. The box contains biryani with curd, sweet and sliced onions, a bone tray, a napkin, spoon and fork.
- The biryani is delivered in guaranteed 45 mins, else it is free.
- Our tag line “Jub hungry kuchacchakhaoo” emphasizes on having good and healthy Indian food which comes fast and can be eaten conveniently.
- Funded by Zooropa in 2012 the company now aims to emerge as the finest Indian Biryani Quick Service Restaurant with a strong PAN India presence, aiming to be a Global Brand focused on achieving highest customer satisfaction
- The company currently has presence in Bangalore (39 outlets and 5 Corporate Kiosks) and Chennai (17 outlets).
The company is now expanding its network to Mumbai and Pune and the tentative launch date is in November
Ammi’s Brand Philosophy:
Satisfaction of a food-lover is a complex matter. In a busy urban context, taste, convenience, price, location and fast delivery are all important factors – in different degrees to different consumers. Ammi’s understands this fundamental fact.
Convenience is the hallmark of Ammi’s serving philosophy, whether one dines at an Ammi’s Biryani outlet or wants it delivered at home. Ammi’s pays meticulous attention to packaging to ensure that the biryani delivered at home retains its freshness and flavour. Ammi’s choicest biryanis, of which Kachchi Dum Biryani occupies a special place, are prepared and delivered to millions right through the year.
Ammi’s Biryanis are delivered in 45 minutes at your doorstep – unfailingly