NEW YORK – August 3, 2016 – Criteo S.A. (NASDAQ: CRTO), the performance marketing technology company, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2016.
- Revenue increased 36% (or 35% at constant currency1) to $407 million.
- Revenue excluding Traffic Acquisition Costs, or Revenue ex-TAC, grew 36% (or 35% at constant currency) to $166 million, or 40.8% of revenue.
- Net Income increased 240% to $13 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA grew 66% (or 61% at constant currency) to $39 million, representing 9.6% of revenue and 23.6% of Revenue ex-TAC.
- Adjusted Net Income per diluted share grew 106% to $0.33.
“Our performance marketing platform best positions us to offer advertisers the relevant, accountable and seamless marketing across all environments they are demanding,” said Eric Eichmann, CEO.
“We deliver fast growth and expanding profitability,” said Benoit Fouilland, CFO. “Our ability to deliver operating leverage while investing in innovation demonstrates the scalability of our model.”